Wednesday 15 April 2015

Facial by Jeff Strand

This is the story of Greg. He has hired a hitman to kill the man his wife is having an affair with. Now he has a dead body in his office. That's ok though, as Carlton, his brother, needs a fresh dead body to feed to the face in his basement floor....

Intrigued? I was, and found myself headlong into the funniest, goriest novella I have read in a long time. Its premise centres on the totally bizarre and for a moment things will not make sense. Stick with it though and you will not be disappointed. This start off and get progressively weirder from there! At some points I even laughed out loud, it was so funny. Jeff Strand has somewhat cornered the market in hilarious horror stories. I am SO glad he is part of the DarkFuse stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment