Tuesday 19 June 2012

Lie Canthropy by Jerry McKinney

This is the story of Mack and Joe and a little girl who comes into town once a week. Mack is curious to know why she comes into town and asks Joe. Joe admits he knows about her and where she lives. He also knows why she comes into town each week, he begins to tell Mack the story...

Once again, a thought provoking story from Jerry. A story that takes you on a slow build to a truly shocking and totally unexpected ending. I don't know how Jerry keeps doing this but each story I read gets better and better. I care about all the characters, good and bad and want to know what happens to them. Great stuff, more please.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, Kim. I have this story on my trusty Kindle, but have yet to get to it. I will have to make it a priority now...

    -Jimmy

    ReplyDelete